colour your tuesday happy...

...with a pretty bunch of fresh flowers... :)

...untitled ~ abbytrysagain...

...Buttercups ~ Demoiselle Libellule...

...untitled ~ kwestad...

...flowers ~ wood & wool stool...

...september flowers ~ hyggelig happy...

...i'm still feeling very squiffy this morning and am on the verge of losing my voice altogether because of a ridiculously sore throat... :(
...so today i thought i would cheer myself up with some beautiful fresh flowers from 'all colours in...', if you're also having an iffy week i hope they help cheer you up a wee bit too... :)
...thank you so much for all your well wishes and remedies ~ although i must admit i've never been able to muster the courage to eat raw garlic! i'm quite happy to stick with my honey and lemon... ;)

emma
x

4 comments

  1. Hi I'm with you on the sore throat thing!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love flowers... just wish I could afford them every week. I used to be a florist you know. A very hard job indeed :) These have brightened my day. Continue to get better! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Emma--hope you feel better! These flowers are so pretty and cheerful :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Emma! Nothing says spring like these flowers. Thanks for giving me hope today as it snows, and snows, and snows.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma