colour your monday happy with...

...love ~ ATLITW...

...heart garlands ~ everyday joy...

...i do... ~ dottie angel...

...Hello Weekend! ~ _cassisa_...

...love, love, love... ~ sweetjessie...

...Valentine's Day Garland ~ lavenderandlime...

...love!

...of course, how can we not have some lovey~dovey themed inspiration this week!?
...seeing all these lovelies today makes me want to rummage through my fabric stash and embroidery threads to do a wee bit of stitching myself. i have a quiet day today, i'm waiting on a yarn order before i can get cracking on some new crochet projects, so maybe a wee bit of soothing stitching will be perfect ~ and i shall let my man do the laptop shopping!
...yes there was much more 'effing and jeffing' when my pc refused to play ball again this morning! thankfully i have loan of a laptop so i don't have to go 'cold turkey' with my flickr addiction... ;)
...anyway, if you're in need of more creative inspiration this week remember to pop on over to 'all colours in...' for some colourful loveliness...
...

...before i go i want to say a huge thank you to you all for your lovely comments and words of support and encouragement about my Poppies award ~ thank you so much!

emma
x

12 comments

  1. Yay... I love being first ;} ::L::O::V::E:: the selection of images today, particularly the button heart. Gleeful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to see all of these bright and lovely little things by some of my favorite ladies, and then so surprised to see my own little creation as I scrolled down! Thank you for including my hearts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful things. I am loving that heart garland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely cheerful post

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello from NZ, you have a beautiful blog- love those gorgeous pastel buttons on the heart and your crochet garlands are just divine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love those heart pillows..They are so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty selection here Emma! Love the button hearts best I think - the colour are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such great finds...love them all
    and congrats on the poppy :)
    so happy for you
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for love! Such gorgeous and inspiring images!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely! you colored my wednesday with Happy, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma