dear blogging lovelies...

wips (work's in progress), crochet by Emma Lamb

Please excuse Emma's absence over the last few days, she has been ever so busy with her homework. Lots of writing, editing photos, crocheting lots of wee flowers and adding a few new things to her Etsy shop shelves - all very exciting but also a wee bit tiring, so she has not been able to keep up her blogging duties like a good girl should!


wips (work's in progress), crochet by Emma Lamb
wips (work's in progress), crochet by Emma Lamb

However be sure she will be back bright and early on Monday morning with lots of yummy pictures for the pleasure of your colour hungry eyes. Until then I hope you are enjoying these colourful pics of what she has been working on!?

wips (work's in progress), crochet by Emma Lamb

And if you fancy a wee read, then feel free to pop over to 'tea for joy' where you can find a wee interview she did with the lovely Lynne as part of her 2010 Style Resolutions.

wips (work's in progress), crochet by Emma Lamb

Thank you kindly! Woof!

Spanner, x

ps - On behalf of Emma I would like to thank you all for your votes and wonderful comments regarding The Poppies, they have made her especially happy this weekend and I am sure she will thank you all personally when she comes back tomorrow!

pps - If you would like to see more pics of me, rather than all this crochet nonsense, follow this link!

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

16 comments

  1. Such beautiful things, as usual. Hope you get everything accomplished quickly. Great interview as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a helpful pup you are, Spanner. My Jack just brings me his ball to toss while I'm knitting- I'm sure that you never do that! Beautiful work that your mistress does- you must be very proud of her.

    Off to listen to the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have crochet envy! i am loving my crocheting, and i know i've only just started (thank you so much for the links to youtube x) but every time i visit you here or your lovely shop i want to be doing the gorgeous things you're doing!!

    oh, by the way....you are more than welcome for afternoon tea if you are ever down nearer the middle bit of the country, and i'll swap chocolate cake for a crochet lesson

    enjoy the rest of your sunday
    sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and wanted to leave a comment to say how much I love it! Your crocheting is really beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Spanner.
    I write for my mum sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive Spanner, well done.

    Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures here are very yummy! I love all the colors. Hope you get a wee rest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dunno about you but that's one hell of a talented dog you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and your lovely creations.
    Love from Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  10. these certainly do make yummy pictures in the meantime! thanking you very much spanner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Spanner you sweet wee man you! I have voted for Emma in the Poppies and was very excited to find her name on the list. I was unawares of the poppies until some other bloggy lass pointed them out to me. I like very much this crochet goodness, not to mention that lovely jar full of vintage knitting needles. She is quite clever that Emma isn't she?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love all the beautiful crochet flowers. The intense colors are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. çok güzel ellerinize sağlık.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beutiful work, Emma! It's OK to let someone else write the blog as long as you show your gorgeous creations! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma