colour your monday happy...

...Organic Cotton Crochet Flowers ~ Annie Design...

...Crochet Blankets ~ snailtrail.co.uk vw camper hire...

...Multi Granny Squares ~ london mummy...

...ripple blanket ~ kec19...

...granny squares ~ mialiv...

...it has been the most lovely crochet filled weekend, making a huge pile of flowers, and squares, and roses, and all kinds of pretty things! i had a lovely wee crocheting 'epiphany' last week and have busied myself with making it a reality, but it's not quite there yet so i have to make you wait a wee bit longer... :)

...so today i thought i would share some of the wonderful crochet images that have been added to the 'all colours in' pool. crochet is possibly the most popular theme in the pool with seventeen pages (over 400 images!) coming up when i did a wee search this morning! so if you're in need of some inspiration, or even motivation to get on with your own crocheted yummy-ness (i know i have a neglected ripple blanket that still needs it's ends weaving!), then pop on over for a wee peek... :)

...wishing you all a colourful and creative week!
emma
x

20 comments

  1. beautiful! feeling all creative now and in need of some colour, thanks! can't wait to see the result of your crocheting epiphany :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all those blankets piled up like that. I would love to have to pick one out of that pile!

    Hope you are having a great weekend too. I have started another crochet project, but will have to see if it works out first before I share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. craziness! now to add to my lifetime list I MUST add crochet to my 'to-dos!
    i want to make them all! GORGEOUS!

    thea.
    xx

    www.spoonfulzine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm... so much lovely stuff in your all colours in pool. I've always loved those snailtrail blankets too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection is so zingy! The colors could inspire anyone to pick up that crochet hook and yarns. I've been knitting a lot since the New Year, after crocheting lots of Christmas gifts ... good to switch back and forth between the techniques.

    Your site is always an uplifting place to visit. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, just what I needed first thing on a Monday morning. Can't wait to see what you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you make me wanna get my crochet hooks out and start a granny blanket, really!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work! Beautifully done!

    Sxxx

    You can visit me at www.theroofcat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wirklich sehr schön!! :)

    Liebe Grüsse
    BirSen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these posts. It's candy for my eyes. The colors are simply stunning.

    per-fec-tion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Emma, what a wonderful post! Just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful colourful explosion to wake up to! Thank you Emma - just fabulous. I've been practicing my crochet hexagons while on holiday and this is just the inspiration I need to get back to them. Lovely lovely post, as always. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, just love all the COLORS! This is so inspiring! Where is my crochet hook?????

    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These images are absolutely beautiful, I love the colours of the ripple blanket.
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  15. just love all the colours and textures

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just absolutely beautiful! -Every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh all those beautiful colours and those blankets, it makes me want to crochet 24/7 to get mine finished and begin on the next one! Wonderful inspiring post Emma!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just lovely. I checked out the flickr pages AMAZING. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ¡que de colores!
    un abrazo,
    SIONA

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your Flickr group! It's such a happy place to hang out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma