shoptalk : a wee update

Daphne and Molly crochet dishcloths by Emma Lamb

Daphne and Molly - Naturally dyed, 100% organic dish cloths.


Clara and Olivia crochet dishcloths by Emma Lamb

Clara and Olivia - Naturally dyed, 100% organic dish cloths.

Crochet 'Forever Flower Garlands' by Emma Lamb

Lillian and Pheobe - Forever Flower Garlands.

Despite the drop in temperature here, and the resulting icy cold and numb fingers, I have been steadily crocheting a few new things for my wee shop. Some new dish cloths, as the first batch I made sold out in just a couple of days! And two new Forever Flowers Garlands as the one I listed sold almost immediately - yay! I also have a new batch of 'granny chic' cards to list, but I'm struggling to get some great pics as the light is dreadful just now! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for it!?

Edited to add - remember you can also check out my wares in my Papernstitch shop this month!

Now I'm off to refill my hot water bottle and sit it under my hands while I busy my fingers with a wee bit of festive crochet, more about that tomorrow!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. I love them, and I love that you name them as well. Beautiful garlands. Can't wait to see what you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE giving name to handmades...emma you are such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the speedy sales! I certainly see why -- they are so lovely. Great skills you have, Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best luck Emma with everyhting in your store!
    Annamaria :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am truely bummed I missed a chance at one of those garlands! They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma