etsy favourites : a warming glow

I couldn't believe my luck last night when I checked the treasury clock and it declared that the treasury west would be 'opening soon'. Of course I dropped everything and hot footed it over there only to find that soon actually meant not in the next hour at least! So being a good girl I decided to get a wee bit of the housework done while I waited, rather than window shopping on Etsy which I probably do far too much of anyway! So anyway, about an hour later with a much tidier house and only two minutes to spare I sat myself down with a cuppa, bagged myself a treasury and spent a very lovely hour browsing Etsy and picking my favourites, arranging and rearranging until I was happy with this seasonal and cosy collection. Simple pleasures!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. I'm not quite sure I understand what the Treasury is all about and having to wait for it... but these are lovely images all the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selection Emma. I find the Spinthread pieces in particular so inspirational... just lovely. Thank you :) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning selection, well done on being patient and actually doing housework whilst you waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a wizard at this. I have not much idea how the whole thing works!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it when i get a treasury! meant to try to do that today, but i spent the day running around with my little one instead. there's always another treasury!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma