I think it's going to be a white Christmas!

I think it's going to be a white Christmas! | Emma Lamb

We've get snow, lots of snow... for the city especially! Yippeeeee!!!


I think it's going to be a white Christmas! | Emma Lamb

The wee man and my (not so wee) man absolutely love it, to be honest it's hard to tell which one loves it more! The wee man gets over excited and tries to eat his own body weight in snow, while my (not so wee) man suddenly becomes five years old again and charges about like a lunatic kicking up the snow for the wee man to catch!!!

I think it's going to be a white Christmas! | Emma Lamb

I, on the other hand, have a love hate relationship with the snow (and cold weather in general!). It is utterly beautiful and there is something very soothing about watching the snow fall, but it is just ice and it is bloody cold! I don't do the cold so well!

I think it's going to be a white Christmas! | Emma Lamb

As long as it doesn't last for too long I think I may be able to enjoy just a few dog walks in the snow, watching my two handsome boys having so much fun :)

I think it's going to be a white Christmas! | Emma Lamb

We wish you all the most wonderful and peaceful holiday season! Stay safe and warm, and I shall see you all here again soon :)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

21 comments

  1. Happy Christmas Emma! I will be thinking of you at our summer barbeque tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. bon noël sous la neige ... ce petit chien a l'air d'aimer çà aussi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your not so wee man camera shy? When are we going to see him? ;) Lovely wintry pics... you're brave to live where you do if you don't do the cold so well. Come and pay us a visit in sunny Athens :) Happy Xmas again my dear and continued success for 2010 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you, your wee man (he's just too cute!) and not so wee man!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics, and you gotta love the wee guys enthusiasm!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister has just rung to say that it's snowing thick and fast up in Yorkshire... no snow in the south of France. Miss England at this time of year.
    have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful and gleeful holiday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you!!


    EMMA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas, Emma!
    Take care,
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wondeful Christmas Emma! And enjoy the snow as long as it lasts :)
    p.s. your spaniel is really a cute one

    ReplyDelete
  11. merry merry merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marry Christmas you darling woman, Wishing you the most enjoyable day today and sweet blessings for the year ahead and days to come!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh. Send us the snow! Edward would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ....OH! These photos are too lovely for words and those photos of your beautiful boy (especially the last one) make me mist up he's so handsome with that dusting of snow on him! :)

    ...and Happy Happy New Year to you and your two men! Feel very fortunate to have discovered your gorgeous blog this year dear Emma! Looking forward to keeping up with your and your Spanner's adventures in 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely photos¡¡
    from Spain Merry Christmas to you
    and a Happy New Year
    xxoo
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    Annamaria xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy colourful and creative New Year!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello...just found your lovely blog thru tea for joy...and i'm so glad i did.
    added it to my blog list and i will be back often
    hope you had a wonderful christmas
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you had a grand Christmas and wishing you a fab 2010! ;0 x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Emma
    Looks like you might still have a bit of snow up there. Spanner looks like he is thoroughly enjoying it all. Hope you had a good Christmas - oh and a belated happy new year.
    I'm doing some much needed catching up on blog reading, I think this needs to be my resolution for 2010!

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy New Year Emma. My goodness, look at all that snow.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma