the festive preparations are underway!

Festive crochet preparations are underway | Emma Lamb

Woo-hoo! The festive preparations are finally underway! Lots of red, cream and burgundy with a wee drop of black and gold. Lots of crochet and lots of vintage lace with a sprinkling of vintage sequins and bead appliques. Not so much light for photographing. A whole lot of stitching waiting for me tomorrow and in a day or two a huge dose of festive glee!


Festive crochet preparations are underway | Emma Lamb
Festive crochet preparations are underway | Emma Lamb
Festive crochet preparations are underway | Emma Lamb
Festive crochet preparations are underway | Emma Lamb

Oh, and a festive version of this wee pincushion for my desk!

Hopefully your festive preparations are much further along than mine!? Oh, and happy desk thursday my lovelies!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. Ooo... a festive version of the pin cushion. I think that's just so fitting :) Thank you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colour choices, can't wait to see your pincushion and everything else that you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks to me that you are doing swimmingly in the festive department. I love all the colors and bits of sparkle, so full of promise! I've just done a post on my blog regarding my lost sparkle. If you see it, could you send it back home to me, or if you have any to spare...:)
    I look forward to the reveal of wee pin cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect festive red and white... sadly i can only do one type of granny square ...your work is really inspiring :)
    g x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, lovely pics, Emma! Very elegantly festive :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá Emma!
    Amei seus crochet!
    Maravilhosos, parabéns!
    beijos,
    Rose (Brazil)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it all looks so very lovely Emma! Just beautiful :) K

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma