colour your monday happy...

...with a few essentials for the festive week...

...a gorgeous wreath, although it doesn't have to be christmas for one of Katie's gorgeous wreaths! ~ Katie Runnels...

...a pretty garland or two, or three! ~ clumsy bird...

...a good crafty project to work on while spending cosy evenings in ~ one pink plum...

...lots of yummy food ~ seven spoons • tara...

...a wee bit of festive sparkle ~ kristina♥kiessig...

...and maybe a wee dusting of snow for the perfect winter wonderland ~ T Does Wool...

...i think a wee dusting of snow would be a blessing compared to the huge dollops of the stuff a lot of people are getting just now. the UK seems to be getting off quite lightly compared to northern Europe and the US, where the snow is feet deep rather than inches deep... i think if that happened in this country a national disaster would be declared! i shall stop myself there before going on a rant about how we're a bunch of whinging complainers... ;)

...stay safe and stay warm my lovelies... :)
emma
x

9 comments

  1. you've made my day!! thank you, sweet Emma!! Happy Holidays to you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A foot of light fluffy snow on Saturday. Very blowy right now and chilly, too.

    Happy Winter Solstice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collection of images, you have such a great eye!

    Here in the north west US, we have been known to whinge about the weather. When it snows, our city shuts down entirely (which isn't the worst thing in my opinion). Right now we just have sloppy wet and dark skies.

    Safe and warm to you too my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes... I remember. Leaves on the line and all that :) And it might even snow here in Athens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy photos,indeed.. I love the garlands.. Merry christmas!:O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Emma...
    I do love all you have chosen...
    and Merry Christmas to you1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma, thank you for posting my granny squares! I arrived at work particularly early, turned on the lights, thought about coffee and thought I would check your "colour your Monday" post for a little bit of colour and happiness - it made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Emma, your works are very beautiful and soft,here in the south of Brasil is now very hot, we will have a native one very color and hot.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you and your family.
    Kisses
    Edna

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma