12 things I'm loving from Papernstitch

12 favourite picks from the Papernstitch market, curated by Emma Lamb
Clockwise from top left - My Fine Garden : newivystyle : Inklore : noussnouss

It's not long now, one month until Christmas - eeek! Have you started your pressie buying yet!? I think I'm doing okay this year, I have a few things waiting in the cupboard, one or two things waiting to be made and plenty of ideas for the rest. Hopefully I haven't forgotten anyone and hopefully I have plenty of time to make everything I want to, but no doubt on Christmas eve I'll be frantically finishing the ends on a scarf and desperately trying to wrap everything for the next morning! It just wouldn't be Christmas if everything was finished and ready on time, or there wasn't that sense that you had forgotten something quite crucial! But maybe that's just me!? Maybe you've already got all yours and they're sitting in the cupboard already perfectly wrapped!? Ha! I hope not ;)


Anyway, if you are in need of more ideas then pop over to papernstitch, the newest exhibition just launched on Monday. There are tons of beautiful shops this month with some really lovely gift ideas, as well as some great festive decorating ideas too. Here are just a few of my favourites...

12 favourite picks from the Papernstitch market, curated by Emma Lamb
Clockwise from top left - ninon : go make me : namolio : fric de mentol

12 favourite picks from the Papernstitch market, curated by Emma Lamb
Clockwise from top left - nice package : Sleepy king : kitty rogers photography : Wiyomu

Oh, and if you look really closely you may just find one or two granny chic goodies lurking in the corner!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. Oh yes, all the gifts are wrapped in the closet ready to go...oh wait, that was just a dream. Pretty sure I will be frantically making until the last minute as usual.
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost done but that's only because I'm still flexing my creative wings and not quite at the present-making stage yet - it's much easier to get everything done when you just need to click away with your mouse.

    I'm not that good though. I set out to make all my christmas cards and have been merrily plugging away but don't dare count and see how many more I have to make. I think I'll buying some to have in reserve - especially for those people who give you a card totally out of the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh miss Lola Nova, i am so pleased to know i'm not the only one... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have about two gifts sat aside and about 15 that i need to make. the month of december always seems shorter than the rest, lol
    thanks for the gorgeous pictures to keep my creative juices flowing. christmas just keeps inching closer and closer, i just have to make sure i'm inching faster :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was finished, but alas, I am not. I'm getting there though, have fun working on the rest of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all Emma - what a fabulous celebration for the season :) I haven't even started xmas shopping yet... and it gets worse! We head OS in 2 weeks so my family xmas is here in 1 week!!! Now, that is pathetic! ;) Wish me luck! Thanks for all your beautiful inspiration! K x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma