shoptalk : lovely ladies shop update!

Eleanor, Delilah and Doreen crochet cushions by Emma Lamb

Introducing Eleanor, Delilah and Doreen - now in my Etsy shop!


Betsy and Lola, organic crochet dish cloths by Emma Lamb

Betsy and Lola - 100% organic cotton dish cloths (cleaning cloths) - also in my Etsy shop.

Delilah crochet cushion by Emma Lamb

My, my, my Delilah! - in my Etsy shop too!

Doreen crochet cushion by Emma Lamb

Delightful Doreen - yep, you guessed it, in my Etsy shop too!

Edna and Gladys, organic crochet dish cloths by Emma Lamb

Edna and Gladys - 100% organic cotton dish cloths (cleaning cloths) - um, yeah... in my Etsy shop!

Eleanor crochet cushion by Emma Lamb

Last but by no means least Eleanor is also sitting pretty in my Etsy shop :)

Just a short one today, I'm feeling pooped tonight and I'm just about to head off for a soak in the tub! However, before I go I just wanted to thank you to all of your lovely and enthusiastic comments about my potholder exhibition, I promise pics as soon as I have them! Tomorrow I shall be back with an update on these flowers.

See you then!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. Your work is just beautiful Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hooo! Great job on the Mom treasury love, actually I think every bright life loving person should have a little piece of your creations, I've already envisioned where many of the granny cushions you create are going in my home...

    and the dishcloths well they will take center stage in the kitchen...

    ah, you set me dreaming and I know they will come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Again, I love your ability to throw certain colours together that just look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding my link! Good luck in my giveaway. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you my dears, my new ladies are feeling very loved indeed... ;)

    Michaela ~ your wee dream sounds so lovely, crocheted granny chic goodness as far as the eye can see... perfection!

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma