feeling festive!

Red and white festive Etsy favourites curated by Emma Lamb
blossom lady by tsktsk | monsieur francois de la minestre by ninon

Lately my timing has been off with trying to bag an Etsy treasury spot, every time I pop by to have a peek it seems that I'm about a half hour too late! Very frustrating! Especially when my favourites are piling up and looking great for some lovely festive themed treasuries. I seem to have developed quite a taste for the classic red and white combo...


Red and white festive Etsy favourites curated by Emma Lamb
Red and white festive Etsy favourites curated by Emma Lamb
Red and white festive Etsy favourites curated by Emma Lamb
linen pincushion by namolio

Even just looking at these now is getting me into the festive mood and I'm quite keen to start 'decking the halls', but I do think it's a wee bit early yet to be dusting off the tree and baubles! Maybe a more subtle approach is in order this year, I think I need to have a root around and see what crafty bits and pieces I can find red and white. I do know I have a few odd balls of cream and red yarn so I think a festive garland is order. Watch this space!

Emma, x

ps - I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving, and for everyone who doesn't celebrate it -I hope you all had a fabulous Thursday!

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. I love that hot water bottle cover, and the classic red and white combo as well. Have fun working on your garland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Looks like you knitted the banner? Neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There really is something very festive about red and white. I've been knitting, crocheting and painting Christmas cards with every found minute. And many of these involve red and white ... or cream for richness.

    Your posts are lovely, great places to visit. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful selection Emma - you've got me feeling festive now and I'm melting from our heatwave! ;) Good luck with that treasury. K

    ReplyDelete
  5. really so very special...your choices go so well together, this is an "emma treasury" for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about the treasury-hunting...its so frustrating...I've been trying for ages! But I love this here too, you have picked some etsy-delights!I love that banner- how much fun!
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love looking at all the goodies. Such a delightful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dans mes favoris
    que de trouvailles et de merveilles par ici
    merci pour ce plaisir

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you my lovelies, but my progress on festive craftiness has been thwarted by something else. something i'm actually quite excited about doing, i will tell all soon!

    and much to my annoyance, i'm still having no luck with the treasury hunting... :(

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma