colour your tuesday happy...

...inspired by 'sit back and relax'...

...untitled by abbytrysagain...

...Posy's Sofa by pluuperi...

...A cozy corner... by Edera Jewelry...

...II by les brumes...

...yarnetsyimage by laurensh...

...i'm running a wee bit late this week, it has been a long and restful weekend ~ lots of sleeping, watching movies back to back and recovering from a nasty winter bug...
...thankfully my man is back to full health and back at work today, giving me lots of time to catch up with all the pretty goings on here in cyberland. after almost three days of not popping in for a wee peek at my blog, flickr or etsy, i think today i'm going to 'sit back and relax' with a cuppa in hand and catch up with all the goings on...

...one 'going on' that i did already notice was that the lovely Victoria (of sfgirlbybay) featured my forever flower garlands, along with the mosaic from my last post, in this lovely post on friday ~ thank you Victoria :)

emma
x

9 comments

  1. Such beautiful images, they certainly cheer my morning. I love your flower garlands, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I just did a double take when I scrolled down this post--I wasn't expecting to see my living room appear on your blog! Thanks so much for including me in this lovely little line up :)

    I hope you feel better, Emma--xoxoxo

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the very best images!!! I want to jump into each and every one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable!
    i really adore your blog.

    thelittledeers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are better :) A lovely granny-chic feast for the eyes again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the 4 painted chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that yarn so much, it really cheered me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you my lovelies, i'm so pleased these pretty pics have brightened your days... :)

    miss Ivy ~ it is an absolute pleasure to include your cosy wee corner, ilove it!

    miss Leanda ~ my very favourite images are those that combine 'all colours in' and 'granny chic', you really can't ask for more... :)

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma