colour your monday happy...

...and feast your eyes on all this wonderful colour and pattern!

...tinytoadstool from dadaya...

...annamariahorner...

...AnnaEmilia...

...sandra juto...

...all over print...

...there are so many things i could say about each image in today's collection...

~ those tights are just amazing!
~ the colours of this dress are just perfectly muted vintage loveliness!
~ who wouldn't want a bookshelf, or even an entire library, of such gorgeous patterned books!?
~ who can resist a wee bit of fabric shopping with prints and colours as gorgeous as this!?
~ and why oh why have i not yet learned how to quilt when i could be making something this delicious!?

...if you're still hungry for more yummy-ness pop over to 'all colours in' and gorge yourself silly... ;)
...if that's still not enough then you should definitely check out the print and pattern blog ~ it's one of my absolute faves and a must if you're in need of some inspiration for the week...

emma
x

12 comments

  1. Oh, so much fun. My five year old just walked by and said she wanted those tights, and I love all the patterned books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, cheerful selections, as always! I love those tights...
    xo,
    Ivy
    ps--got your note, will write soon!
    pps--if you have a minute, I just did my first edition of Bohemian Mondays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a treat to stop by and see what treasures you have found to share. Happy Monday indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i LOVE these pictures!!! fantastic post emma :)

    vibeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, i love the tights .. and i love your colour happy mondays, warm wishes
    ginny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your shares today, so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all of those patterns. this collection of photos is great--it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just feel so colouredly happy now :) What a wonderful selection, Emma! I'm just off to explore the Flickr set now - what a treat :) K

    ReplyDelete
  9. what glorious images for my eyes this day ~ thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! i'm so pleased you all liked this weeks collection, especially those fabulous tights... who wouldn't want several pairs of them in as many different colourways!?

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love the tights and love your handmade garlands...your blog is such a treat...

    Twila

    twilasvintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma