colour your monday happy...

...with frosty blues, brrrr!

...blue knitting by Ravenhill Designs...

...351/365 by - Haust -...

...bow_girl by minna_at_karuski...

...Lidded jar & jug by Ninainvorm...

...not exactly a bounty. by sfgirlbybay...

...Little Bouquet by acreativemint...

...today, the wee man and i had our first frosty walk of the autumn! but even though it was all cold and crunchy underfoot, the sun was shining in a beautiful pale blue sky with not a cloud in sight, i so wish the whole winter would be like this :)
...it was the perfect inspiration for today's cool and frosty collection, which has a slightly festive vibe too with the snippets of bright red scattered about. which reminds me ~ eeek! it's only a few weeks til christmas, double eeek!
...so be sure that over these next few weeks there will be more festive themed monday posts, and if you have any colourful or festive pics you want to share with us we would love to have them over at 'all colours in' :)
~~~
...i have a busy few days planned this week, lots to do and lots to blog about, including a shop update that will be happening all this week, and 'the big reveal' which i promise will be tomorrow! i think a large pot of tea and an equally large choccy bar should see me through it ;)

...stay warm my friends!
emma
x

9 comments

  1. E' tutto così meraviglioso qui da te, ti vorrei in tuttoeasy.blogspot.com, potresti avere la tua Boutique e per me sarebbe un onore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new banner and can't wait for the big reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. blues and reds were my colors this past weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the chilly blue's today Emma, very topical!
    It was soooo chilly this morning wasn't it. I had to scrape the ice off the car so I could go to work. Brr.


    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do have an eye for putting together various colour schemes into something so lovely. these cheered me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Emma!
    How are you???

    Blue and red colors are so cute!!
    I like that combination:)
    Especially, I like the rabbit pin cushion!

    Thanks for sharing ♪

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you everyone... :)

    i'm so pleased you all enjoyed this weeks selection... since i posted them i can't help thinking about having this years christmas tree decked out in this palette... although i'm sure when i post nexts week selection i'll be dotty over those colours instead... ;)

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma