studio details : yay for desk Thursdays!

Handmade product labels by Emma Lamb

Yay! For beautiful glass bowls full of yummy and colourful yarns! Well, one bowl, but it is full to the brim so yay!


Handmade product labels by Emma Lamb

Yay! For many happy hours filled by crocheting with said yummy yarns! Followed by a few hours of aching hands... not so yay :(

Handmade product labels by Emma Lamb

Yay! For a big project almost finished, and for being almost ready to reveal who these ladies really are and where they are soon to be going!

And last but not least - yay! For being able to tear myself away from flickr long enough to get this post together! Happy desk Thursday everyone!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. Sweet little flowers..The presentation makes it all come together you have a great sense of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay indeed. Can't wait to see it all revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Amanda... :)

    and Cathy, as soon as i can get some decent pics i shall reveal all, because since the clocks went back it has rained everyday and the light here has been dreadful... :(

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh can´t wait to hear the full story!! It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like a field of flowers- each unique and beautiful but taken together- magical

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an evil temptress. Now I have to make little tags, too. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you my lovelies... :)

    it is blue skies all round this morning, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it wll last and i can get the pics i need!

    hehe, Ruth! it's such a fun thing to do... :)

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, these are gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    And I admit: I'm a Flickr addict too - nothing wrong with that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma