an extra hour

An Extra Hour, Etsy treasury curated by Emma Lamb

...to sleep in on sunday morning :)

I'm so looking forward to my extra hour in bed tomorrow morning, I just hope the wee man remembers about it too! If not, I at least hope he has the decency to make us breakfast in bed! Ha! I know I'm living in fantasy land - but it is nice here! Oh, and I totally forgot about my desk thursday post this week as my mam and dad arrived for a wee visit. I did snap some pics of what I've been up to so if I can get my butt into gear I'll post them up here. I'm really excited about this crochet project as I've not done anything like it before, but I'm also a wee bit anxious about it so I'm not going to tell you exactly what it is just yet! However, as soon as everything is in place I'm sure I won't be able to stop myself blurting it out! Oooh, such suspense ;)

Have a fabulous weekend and make the most of your extra hour!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. I`m workin nightshift, so I got an extra hour to work on ;O) Not that happy about that.. Hihi.. Lovely photos you are showing! have a lovely saturday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bit of artful suspense ;) Lovely collection you've put together there. I am totally in love with the grey crochet. Thanks for this. K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky I read your post... I totally forgot about the clocks going back. Yay!!! Most intrigued about this project of yours. I am in suspenders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma - can´t wait to hear more about your project!! And I totally agree with you about Sophie Digard - her work is amazing and the colour scheme unique with a timeless quality! Didn´t know she mixed different strands of yarn to create her colours, what a great idea!

    Take care, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a little look at your project and it looks exciting and wonderful! Love this treasury you've made here - lovely soft colours. Good luck with Mr.S realising youve got an extra hour in bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved my extra hour - we should have one every week :o)
    Did you get that breakfast in bed then?

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma! I am Anita from São Paulo, Brazil. Visiting your blog and your Etsy Store I fell in love with your work. I am a crochet lover too. I dedicated my last post to you and your crochet 'granny' cushion cover. Hope you enjoy it.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma