shoptalk : eeeek!!!

Lillian crochet potholder by Emma Lamb on the front page of Etsy

It seems that it was a very exciting weekend for granny crochet! Which was kicked off with wee 'Lillian' and her ladies appearing on Etsy's front page in this beautiful 'shabby chic' inspired collection...


Aggie, original circular crochet floor throw by Emma Lamb

Then on sunday, wee 'Aggie' here was lucky enough to be included in an etsy storque article - Etsy Finds Decor: The Comforts of Home - a massive thank you to everyone who dropped me a wee note to let me know, because I tend not to follow these storque articles too closely and would have definitely missed this one otherwise!

The Etsy Storque Blog | Emma Lamb

If you haven't seen this article yet please do check it out as it features Tamar's (blog/Etsy) inspirational home, where she seems to effortlessly combine 'granny chic' with that 'all colours in' approach in every aspect of her styling. She has used such an eclectic mix of colour, pattern and detail, but the white backdrop keeps it so fresh and pretty! You can see more on flickr too!

Granny Chic feature on Scoutie Girl including crochet designs by Emma Lamb

Last but not least the lovely Tara, of scoutie girl, devoted a whole post to my crochet goodies and our 'granny chic' Flickr pool! WOW! How exciting is all of this!? It is always so thrilling to know that there are others who appreciate my granny crocheting ways, a wee bit of an ego massage is always good for the soul and for keeping me motivated too!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. Wow!!!! Emma, you are such a roll right now! Congrats on all of your wonderful publicity--that's so exciting! :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    I am inviteing you to my page.
    derya

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! So many beautiful grannies. And I love the feature on your work, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurrah for granny chic, and hurrah for you dearest emma. so glad things are looking peachy in your little neck of the cyber woods :)

    Tif x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done my friend... you deserve all this attention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you lovely ladies... :)
    it is quite ovwerwhelming knowing that there are so many 'granny chic' appreciating folk out there in cyber land... we shall show them that it is something to be proud of and celebrate... ;)

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats on the numerous features! I'm not surprised as your work is superbeautiful! :)
    I love seeing your creations & pictures on Flickr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Mitsy! you have me blushing with 'superbeautiful'... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow! Its just great to see your wonderful creations getting the the recognition they deserve. Your work and photos always give a lift to my day....I simply LOVE them xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma