in neutral

I'm loving gentle neutrals at the moment, those kind of non-colours like beige, cream, white and grey. As well as all my colourful crochet goodies, I have a few other projects on the go for myself...

Neutral crochet ripples | Emma Lamb

It wasn't until I was photographing them, and a few other bits'n'pieces for updating my ravelry pages, that I realised they are all in this muted colour palette! And all blankets too! I hadn't noticed, but I seem to be preparing myself for the colder weather already, which all seems to be a bit ludicrous as today it has been so warm, gorgeous and sunny - beautiful blue skies and a fabby afternoon walking along the beach with the wee man. Sorry, no pics today Sam!


leafing through book pages | Emma Lamb
grey knit | Emma Lamb
folded | Emma Lamb
Agnes crochet blanket | Emma Lamb

Talking of the wee man, I had intended this last blanket for him but that was before I had crocheted a single stitch and now that's it's finished, it's yummy dark chocolate colour (with white chocolate swirl!) has won me over and I think i'll be keeping it for myself! I know, if only he had an opposable thumb he would pick up the phone and be onto the RSPCA in a flash, reporting my cruel ways ;)

I hope you're all having a fabby weekend too and 'hello' to all the new faces who have popped by this last week, it's lovely to meet you all :)
Emma (off to crochet the evening away with a good film on the old box), x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. Beautiful colour palette! Your crochet is very charming, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Have a sweet day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Emma- LOVELY choices. I love "no color" color, as well. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog- it makes me happy to no end! I long for the day I can own one of your pieces!

    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. emma...right up my alley with these picks. and thanks so much for the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your greeting on sweet & shabby. I love your knit work... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. soft and beautiful they are from top to bottom...i would keep it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the very mention of The Wee Man makes my heart flutter!! These are so lovely - all of them - so pretty!!! I love the way you have alternated the yummy warm colours.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma