studio details : happy desk thursday

Wow! I can't believe it's Thursday already, this week seems to be flying by!

happy desk thursday with snippets of crochet | Emma Lamb

So many exciting things have been happened already and I've found so many lovely new people and places to visit in blogland. All of which means I have an over stimulated mind and a need to create way too many things at once! At the moment I can't decide whether I want to knit, crochet or embroider! So today my desk is piled high with all three in a real creative clutter...

happy desk thursday with snippets of crochet | Emma Lamb

I think a long soak in the tub is in order and I shall be back soon with a better peek at some of the crochet goodies I'm working on. Until then my dears... happy desk Thursday!

Emma (feeling very happy, if slightly frazzled!), x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. All wonderful... enjoy that soak, no doubt with a nibble on a bit of dark chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a scene from heaven! How gorgeous it all looks! Happy Desk Thursday! (I can't believe I forgot to Flickr + post mine!) Frazzled happy is good... adds a bit of sparkle I think ;) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shouldn't be surprised to find your space full of gorgeousness and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello emma... that crochet your working on looks divine - i'm actually on my 2nd cushion now - must get some pics on ravelry!

    congratulations on all your recent successeses - you really do deserve it... well done :)

    much love, linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog and work,congrats !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so inspired by all your wonderful creations. I love your choice of color! So happy to have discovered such a nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your space & love the colors!
    Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, inspiring work and workspace!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours you've chosen for that piece in the photos - so pretty Emma!! XX Say "hello" to that beautiful boy of yours for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a creative Italian. Congratulations Your blog is beautiful! Your works very interesting! I find that your creations are very original, tasteful, refined, cheerful and sensitive! There is a continuing your search. Brava! Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your work, keep it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Emma!
    Your desk is so lovely as usual :)
    Happy colors!!!
    I love them ♪

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been visiting your blog for quite a while now and I do so enjoy it! This posting here, about being over stimulated by all the creativity "out there" and how it inspires the need to create too many things at once?? ME, TOO!

    I thought I was alone in that feeling. I'm so glad to know it happens to you, too.
    Cheers!
    Constance

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma