shoptalk : getting about a bit!

That is my crochet, not me! And when I say 'getting about a bit' I mean virtually as yesterday two of my favourite style blogs have been so kind as to feature my crochet designs. First up is a huge thank you to the sweet Rachel, of Lovely Clusters, who featured wee 'Norma' in her beautiful blue and green colour cluster...

Norma cushion by Emma Lamb featured on the Lovely Clusters blog | Emma Lamb

If you haven't yet heard of the Lovely Clusters blog yet then you really do need to check it out, as well as the Lovely Clusters shop which features gorgeous handmade pieces from very talented artists, designers, jewelers and photographers. One of my favourite features of the shop is that you can search all products by colour to create your very own cluster, there is just something so pleasing about a whole page of items that co-ordinate! Which is why I enjoy making so many colour co-ordinated treasuries over on Etsy!


I also want to give a huge thank you to the lovely Holly of decor8 for featuring my 'granny chic' goodies in her newly re-vamped Etsy Take Five Tuesday feature...

Crochet designs be Emma Lamb featured on the decor8 blog | Emma Lamb

I almost fell off my chair this morning when I saw it! I can't tell you how much of an honour it is to be featured on a blog that I admire so much! I just love the mosaic Holly put together especially for this post, it's always fascinating to see how others view my work...

Crochet designs be Emma Lamb featured on the decor8 blog | Emma Lamb

Last but by no means least I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who was kind enough to leave a lovely comment on either of these blog posts, or who took the time to send me a wee message of support! I appreciate them all very much and I'm not ashamed to admit I've been grinning like a cheshire cat all day!

Emma (feeling inspired), x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. Yay! Go, Emma! I knew it was only a matter of time before the big design blogs started featuring your lovely work :) Off to read the posts...

    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy, and not a bit surprised honey! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you so deserve all the attention my lady!! Well done! And thanks for the heads up on Lovely Clusters... I shall investigate immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations Emma!!! That is a major coup!! Wow, wow, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Emma,
    I just made a post about your work in my blog: http://chocolatecreative.blogspot.com/, I hope it is ok, I LOVE your work and blog, will come back often for inspiration!!
    Regards from london

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma