studio details : special happy desk thursday!

A very special edition of 'happy desk thursday' featuring Spanner the English Cocker Spaniel! | Emma Lamb
A very special edition of 'happy desk thursday' featuring Spanner the English Cocker Spaniel! | Emma Lamb

It's been a while since my wee man has made an appearance around here and since he's sporting a brand new haircut I thought I needed to crowbar a pic in somehow! Although I must admit I got the idea from this lovely lady and her not-so-hairy wee man!

Have a happy desk Thursday!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. Thank you for making me smile at work!

    Love,
    Mark (Emma's man)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhhh he's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to imagine putting my spaniel on my desk.......
    He is a very handsome man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOVE!!!!!!! You beautiful handsome gorgeous boy!!! He really is amazingly gorgeous Emma - my heart fills with utter love when I look at him!! Deary me!! *ahem* I am composed now and I'd just like to say - have a lovely weekend to you and your wee man. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Emma and Spanner!!
    You seem that you've already cleaned your desk :)
    I also have to tidy up room. It's so messy now (>_<)
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's simply delectable. I even think he knows how stylish he looks surrounded by all that colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dog! When I was a child we had the same in red...his name was Axel. It´s been a long time...Wish you a great and creative day today! sunny greetings from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh look at the lovely spanner, just posing away there on your desk. He's so lovely.

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma