shoptalk : Papernstitch

Oh, I'm so excited about this... today is the first day of the re-launch of the fabulous Papernstitch online exhibition site. I'm sure many of you have already seen and heard about it but if you haven't you really do need to check it out!

Papernstitch exhibition site

It was set up by the ever so lovely Brittni...

'Papernstitch is an online exhibition space that was created to promote talented artists, designers, and makers selling handmade goods. The exhibition space is curated monthly and showcases the best of the best on an international level. Hence our tagline: hand-picked. handmade'

My shop front on Papernstitch... yay!

And the exciting news is that I'm on it this month, yay! So from today until the 29th September you will be able to find my granny chic goodies nestled amongst some fabulous jewelry, photography, vintage fashion, paper goods, art and lots of other fab stuff too!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

4 comments

  1. I hadn't heard about this so I'm glad I stopped in today to discover all this bliss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice site...I hadn't heard of it. Your work looks great!
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma! this is sunny and stellar! I really need to check this out, but blow me away with this display... it is as if your creations were meant for it always!

    Way to go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super! Paper 'n Stitch is great! Hope soon to have an exhibition there too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma