studio details : happy desk thursday

Yay! I'm on time this week and as promised here are some new ideas I've been pottering with...

studio details : happy desk thursday | Emma Lamb

Those wee green lacy doilies are for something I've been wanting to try for a while although they are nowhere near finished yet, I'll let you know what they are for and bring you some more pics when they are a little further along.


Last night the weather was way too lovely to stay indoors so we took the wee man for a walk up Arthur's Seat, meaning I didn't get any time with my hook till late this afternoon! Nevertheless, I have a new granny in the making and in my current favourite colours too. Also in the making is a much larger project, some of the more eagle eyed of you may have noticed that the orangey pic has been around for a wee while already!

studio details : happy desk thursday | Emma Lamb
studio details : happy desk thursday | Emma Lamb

I got a wee bit distracted with my potholders, but now that they are in my wee shop I thought it was high time I got cracking with it. I'm really very excited about it and can't wait to tell you what 'it' is. There'll be more pictures of this one too once it has grown a lot more. Apologies for being so cryptic, but trust me it is going to have maximum 'granny chic-ness'!

Happy desk Thursday!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. Hi there!
    I'm new to your blog, and to the happy crochet world, and am having so much fun looking at all your photos! Thank you so much for sharing your talent like this:-)

    Cheers!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very curious about those pretty green doilies!...and the close ups of the wonderful wool and crochet work is gorgeous Emma - love the colours you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE THE COLOUR YOU USE IN YOUR PROJECTS...
    THEY ARE JUST YUMMY...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Emma,
    I have just found your beautiful blog and have quickly copied the link to follow you. Your crochet is just gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. the close ups really show the texture so well...delicate and vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am 'hooked'! I want to see what the mystery project is...I do love the close-ups too!
    Have a lovely day,
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.

    I came across to your blog and saw your lovely crochet work, my mom will surely love this one. She is into crochet also

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving all of your creations
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma