shoptalk : Aggie

Give a warm welcome to the lovely Miss Aggie...

Aggie, original circular crochet floor throw | Emma Lamb

Yay! I'm so pleased that this not so wee lady is now finally finished and I can properly introduce her to you all. I had hoped that she would have met you all a wee bit sooner but when planning my time scales I seemed to completely forget about the worst of all chores... finishing and weaving in loose ends of yarn, ugh! Of course the weather hasn't been the best here this week so blocking and drying took a few days too!


Aggie, original circular crochet floor throw | Emma Lamb

Anyway, now she is here and might I say looking fabulous in her retro teal, orange, pink and cream combo! She's a great size too, about a metre in diameter, perfect for throwing on the floor when it's a bit chilly, or even snuggling up in you favourite chair with a nice hot cuppa and one or two chocolate biscuits!

Aggie, original circular crochet floor throw | Emma Lamb

The best bit about having her finished and listed in my wee shop is that now I can start playing with some of the other ideas I've got swimming around my head. Maybe even a bit of winter knitting to boot!

Emma (off to see if there are any gingersnaps left!), x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. Wow! It's lovely.....I am imagining one in shades of green and orange on the end of my bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavens Lady, I covet everything you make, is there anyway I can purchase my own Emma? Fly her home to me so we could sit and converse and share scrumptious gossip and she could teach me a few knitting tricks... and then we could dine on chocolate and sip tea?.... but for that, I had rather you, the true darling, for a visit:)

    You've done a darned fine job here sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Emma! That is sooo pretty!!! I love it as a rug :) You are the crocheted-home-furnishings-granny-chic queen!
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A true labour of love!! It's beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent choice of colours, looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the color combination in this rug.
    Almost too pretty for feet!

    Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this combination of colors, and it looks great with the dark wood floor and rocker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm winter knittin' n biccies...I'm on me way! x;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Aggie is fabulous! I love making my own crochet circle rugs. Perfect for Fluffy to take an afternoon snooze while he waits for me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just divine! I didn't understand any of the tech-speak about 'blocking' and whatever but I'm presuming that has something to do with how fabulously even and flat it is...? Just fabulous :) K

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma