flickr - v - etsy

...i was thinking to myself this morning that it's been a while since i've stalked a treasury slot on etsy and the main reason is my flickr addiction! instead of patiently waiting for a wee slot to open up i am now whiling away the hours getting lost in mesmerising photo streams, and how can i not be addicted when with every click of the wee mouse there is such deliciousness to feast your eyes upon!?
...especially in the 'all colours in...' pool i set up a few months ago, which has now grown to over 200 members and over 1000 images! it is full to bursting with wonderful colour pattern and texture, and i am so thankful to everyone who has joined or submitted their beautiful images to help make it what it is ~ thank you :)

...so in celebration i have decided to do a regular feature here on my wee blog with some of my top picks, and to kick off here are just a few of my favourites so far...

...untitled by tinytoadstool from dadaya...

...doily doily detail by icedgrandesoylatte...

...untitled by lobster and swan...

...Tissue hugger by jasna.janekovic...

...may i find balance by Veronica TM...

...Buttons & Doilies by kristenaderrick...

...utterly gorgeous! and if you haven't already, please do drop by and don't be shy in sharing your lovely images :)

...and before i go, i also want to say a huge thank you to victoria, of sfgirlbybay , for her lovely post featuring some of her faves from the pool ~ and for featuring my granny cushion 'doris' in her retro fabulous post ~ thank you!

...i shall be back soon with the promised crochet update, hope you all have a great weekend!

emma
x

14 comments

  1. Wonderful flickr group! These photos are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very festive and happy images ~ we all need a little more color~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures and great links! I am really a flickrfan, so much inspiration! I think I have to join this group too :-) Have a nice wekeend Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uplifting and lovely colors,
    I adore your blog!
    xx
    julie whitmore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have lost days looking through Flickr....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Treat... I adore these:) and no calories either!

    You darling you Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love flickr too, totally addictive... good luck with the sketchbook, I stared one again after along break and it's really working well, It help takes an idea to the next level. I hate to admit it but at college they always said it was the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a beautiful flickr group, loving it all
    xx C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I get lost in flickr all the time...
    Your picks are gorgeous...how amazing are these photos...If they were put into a book I would buy it in a flash...thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello.....have just got completely lost in your lovely mosaics on flickr...i love seeing other peoples favourites and finding a few new favourites of my own
    hope you are having a lovely weekend sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh these colours are wonderful...so cheery. flickr is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma