shoptalk : front page glory

It has been quite an exciting week so far, the love of 'granny chic' is spreading and I think one of the Etsy gods has got it bad... ;)

shoptalk : front page glory | Emma Lamb

Ihave been featured twice this week on Etsy's front page and not because of a lucky treasury, but because the Etsy gods are smiling down on me! The first was my wee rose design pot holder 'Vera' in the soft and dreamy collection above and the second was the lovely 'Audrey' and friends in this equally beautiful collection! Both of which have resulted in lots of new shop and item hearts which I am utterly thrilled about :)

shoptalk : front page glory | Emma Lamb

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I'm spending time with my family just now so I will catch up with you all properly next week.

Wishing you lots of 'granny chic' goodness!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. You've had a wonderful week and being in the spotlight suits you!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super, Emma! I spotted Audrey on the front page yesterday :) Now that you're on the Etsy radar, I'm sure you'll be featured a lot more...!

    take care,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff!! Have a nice break with your family and I'll see you again when I'm back from my hols at the end of August. Have a great summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes, granny chic is the new black!
    what lovely looking treasuries - you thoroughly deserve to be in them :o)

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the front page features!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Emma! Maybe one day the Etsy gods will smile down on me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! So exciting! Well, what can I say? Etsy sure knows a good thing when it see it!

    I'm off to spend time with my parents this weekend as they have been away for the last 4 months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got to love karma!

    Have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Emma, and thanks for your help with getting a picture of treasury on my blog..:-)
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Emma! enjoy that etsy-love!
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's just a matter of time before the world is swept away with 'granny chic' loving and you my dear will be right up there at the front, labelled i am without a doubt, as a 'pioneer' of such loveliness...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I just discovered your lovely blog via SouleMama and am looking forward to reading more. : )

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma