studio details : desk thursday

On a Friday... *ahem* ...sorry, I got a bit side tracked this week!

Anyway, it's all about the pretty fabrics on my desk this week. Lots of yummy prints in teal, cream and mustard with wee hints of red and olive. Yep, I have picked up my needle and thread again and have started work on a new collection of children's designs... it feels good!

Loving these colours | Emma Lamb
Mustard and teal | Emma Lamb
Red, mustard and teal | Emma Lamb
Scraps | Emma Lamb
Frayed edges | Emma Lamb

Happy Friday!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. I love this fabric...can you tell me where you got it?
    Thanks!

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely colour combinations..Debs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo.. oh my.. the colours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric choice, it looks wonderful as "creative clutter"! Love a bit of secrecy too. Best of luck with it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Emma!
    I like photos of your desk!
    Your desk is always neat!!! I can't keep my desk neat like you, so I have to follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fabric choices, Emma! The little work in progress is very intriguing--love the paisley shapes. So glad to hear that you're getting back into the children's clothing again...

    Hope you're having a great weekend :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ps--any resolution w/ the pillows?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the gorgeous colours...
    so fresh and summery...
    so wish my space could be as organized as yours...I live in clutter and can never find anything I am looking for...
    can't wait to see your beautiful work finished...I'm sure it will look amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the finished objects.. I particularly love the little flower print in the first two pics :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours and patterns are lovely Emma! Happy weekend to you too and to your dashing young Spanner of course also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo you tease! x:)
    (I hope this will signal a range for big people too!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks fab! Love the colour combo's.

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma