shoptalk : at last they're here

No longer need the walls of your home be bare...

No longer do you need to put up with boring old pictures in frames, hanging there all day just looking pretty with no other use...

No longer need you despair at not having a wall of stunning art that is not only beautiful but practical too...

Ladies and gentlemen (are there any gentlemen reading this!?)...

I give you... *drum roll please*


Crochet Potholders! | Emma Lamb

...crochet potholders...

The colourful, versatile, practical, and pretty wee things you and your walls have been waiting for all your life, you just didn't know it yet ~ although one or two of you may have had an inkling... ;)


Crochet potholder wall art and granny cushions | Emma Lamb

I have been so excited about these wee ladies lately and it has taken all of my concentration not to blurt out what I have been up to! They have been one of the most enjoyable crochet project I have worked on, and once I plucked up the courage to hammer wee nails into my walls (a bar of yummy dark chocolate helped with the trauma of it all!) I had a lot of fun arranging their shapes and colours into the perfect display... :)

Crochet potholder wall art and granny cushions | Emma Lamb

So now you know who all these wee tags belong to, I hope the suspense was worth it!?

Anyway, over the next few days these lovely ladies will be finding their way into my wee Etsy shop along with another cushion or two. Then I will be back soon with my very first giveaway!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

18 comments

  1. What a lovely, colourful delightful way to brighten up a wall!! Aren't you clever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! I would want them all!

    My mum did try to teach me crochet while I was in Ireland but I just couldn't get it : (

    I will have another attempt soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just utterly gorgeous Emma! I really love them as wall art.
    I'd love to give crocheting a go, I have a wee starter kit to do just that, so one step nearer....... ;0 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! Love the rich mixtures of colors and patterns...the sizes are nice and large, practical AND beautiful! It will be hard to choose just one (or two)...these are going to be big sellers!
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Härlig blogg,,,,, älskar alla kreativa männiksor,,,, kram josse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! They're gorgeous Emma! So pretty all together! I think you'll get people collecting them! You are so industrious and good at crocheting! P.S. So pleased to hear Spanner didn't get sunburnt! Your Scottish Summer sounds as changeable as our Sydney Winter that we're having at the moment! Up and down a couple of times a day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just stunning...
    a fantastic display and really well put together...
    lovely,lovely work...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog through flickr and I love it! Your projects and the colors are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! You have a wonderful eye for colour.

    PS. There are some awards on my blog for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I am in love with this idea!!!! I have quite a few pot holders lovingly made by my 101 yr old Nana and I would love, love, love to see them up on a wall like this. This has inspired me to give crocheting another go. These and your cushions. Love them too! Can't wait to read back through your site now...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Emma! They are so beautiful!! And your skill and ideas are great!!! I love them all!

    But you must have worked so much time, so please take care of your eyes:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fantastic! They look modern and nostalgic at the same time. love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful idea!! I've added them to my ever growing list of favorites!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my!
    I came here by way of Flickr. I am SO smitten by this crochet pot-holders wall. Certainly, you are inspiring all of us! If not, you've had us in awe :)

    Following your wonderful blog, like it so rightfully deserves!
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are absolutely divine!! Who would have thought doilies could make such a beautiful display... I'm in love!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i absolutely adore this display of potholders!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! just stumbled across your blog. I love these, didn`t realise anybody crocheted anymore... Glad they do! Hos can I buy some? from Etsy? regards, Judith Logan-Farias

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma