sunny mustard tones

Sunny mustard tones, Flickr mosaic curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Rebecca Sower, 2. t does wool, 3. Hillary Lang, 4. {visages au sentier}, 5. Yorktown Road, 6. Ravenhill Designs, 7. tiel✳sk, 8. KirstyNeale, 9. dera Jewelry

So for this sunny monday morning I thought a bit of sunny inspiration was in order with another yummyflickr mosaic I love all of these gorgeous images for their rich sunny mustard colours, interesting textures and their beautiful detailling.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. emma what a beautiful collection you've put together-- very inspired and inspiring! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, love the colors here:}

    Sunny Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous toffy colours - love them! PS: Thank you so much Emma for your well wishes! Move went very smoothly and I'm actually feeling very fit now. I think all the up and down the stairs did me some good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous picks Emma,seems I've missed some wonderful postings of yours...lovely all..and I adore your
    friend...the barber did a marvelous job...even if he doesn't think so ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Emma--I left a comment on flickr about it :) Thanks again for including me!
    take care,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again Emma! I gave your blog a "Smile" award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours! My favourites! Lovely to see you back in blog land, I have missed your wonderful words and images.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma