studio details : desk thursday

studio details : desk thursday | Emma Lamb

I have been a busy bee today. My space has seen some colourful creativity... lots of little crochet flowers, a wee bit of punching, a drop of printing and a whole lot of stitching!


studio details : desk thursday | Emma Lamb

I ended up with a whole lot of lovely new labels, which surprisingly aren't for a whole lot of granny cushions. Instead they're for a whole lot of _____? Well, I'm afraid that will have to wait for another day!

studio details : desk thursday | Emma Lamb

But until then there will be one or two lovely ladies joining the granny cushion ranks in my wee etsy shop over the next few days, and this time they're square! I know, whatever next!?

Granny cushions | Emma Lamb
From left to right: Norma, Edna, Ethel, Ruby, Audrey and Agnes.

If you're in need of more eye candy then check out more creative spaces on Kootoyoo's blog and the desk thursday group on Flickr.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. Hi, Emma:
    Thank you for the lovely note on my blog...it's nice to connect with other textile artists! I love your little flower tags, and the beautiful textures and colors. So inspiring!
    Best wishes,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your beautiful comments Emma, sorry I have not caught up with mine sooner. Oh my how beautiful is this post! All of those beautiful little flowers and amazing cushions, I'm in love! I would love to pop one on my jacket to brighten up the rather miserable looking day outside. Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little crochet flowers are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i LOVE your granny cushions! something to add to my "i want" list. thank you for delurking! i love it when people say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Emma!
    You made so many lovely flower labels!
    They are so cuuute:)
    I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the crochet flowers, something I want to learn, although I still haven't mastered knitting :) Thanks for the lovely comment, looking forward to reading your answers! B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely these sweet flowers Emma! And thank you for clarifying that Spanner wasn't doing any of those gauche things instead of holding your hand tenderly! :) I think he needs his own blog and his own fan club...just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love all your work. The crotchet flowers and cushinons are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello emma:)

    can't wait to see what those labels are for... i'm seriously intrigued (been trying to guess!) and i'm loving the new square granny cushions, especially audrey - fab!

    love linda x :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those tags are gorgeous! I have such a tag obsession... and I love the dimensions to these!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma